ASHLEIGH SUDHOLZ

Ashleigh Sudholz,nasceu em 1989 , em Sybdeny,new South Wales,Australia.
Ashleigh Sudholz is a blonde aussie Bombshell,with fierce powerfull sexuall appeal from head to toes...
Here's how she describes her self on twitter:
"model, boxer, personal trainer, fashion lover, farm girl, wakeboarder, but most of all daddy's little girl"
And on her profile as a model:
"Fun, loving, easy going, honest, outgoing, open minded. I love to meet new people, explore new things, challenge myself personally and professionally. i love the outdoors, i grew up on a farm for 17 years where i learnt how to ride horses and motor bikes. I have always played sports, and enjoy getting my hands dirty. My ambitions are to travel the world doing what i love, modelling. To work with the best and to be a respected and appreciated model."
Enough words,lets start with the pics: